Three years of experience with 3D digital software, as well as taking the position as assistant director in Kapi’olani Community College’s New Media Arts Animation Practicum.
- Proficient in 3d and digital software that include: Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.
- Ability to work independently while effectively supervising the work of others in a working environment.
Kapi’olani Community College
May 15, 2015 Associate in Science Degree in New Media Arts Animation
- Dean’s List (2012-2015)
- Assistant Director for 2015 NMA Animation Cohort Practicum (2014-2015)
Kapi’olani Community College New Media Arts Animation Practicum
Assistant Director August 2014 – May 2015
- Responsible for assisting director procedures as well as managing CG pipeline and deadlines.
- Contributed in story development, concept art, texturing, character animation, lighting, rendering, compositing, and post production.
- Lead lighting artist and supervised rendering procedures.
- Proficient understanding of creating 3-dimensional figures based on scan data, concept art and photographs.
- Ability to create a variety of surfaces that include organic and geometric.
- Basic understanding of polygons and NURBS surfaces.
Lighting and Rendering
- Basic knowledge of light setups, global illumination and final gathering.
- Adept knowledge of the 12 animation principles as well as accurately applying believable character emotions and interaction through the animation process.
- Basic understanding of anatomy, dynamics, mass and volume, as well as character dynamics.
- Adept knowledge of skeletal setups and IK/FK system.
Compositing and Post Production
- Proficient knowledge of compositing digitally rendered sequences and passes as well as enhancing final product through post-production.